Hey friends!! I’ve normally been taking Tuesdays off from the ole bloggity blog, but I have a bunch of stuff I want to share with you so here goes….
2015 Goals Progress–First Quarter:
If you remember from this post my 2015 goals were…
- Begin a prayer journal to record prayer requests and answered prayer. Yes! But I need to be more faithful.
- Spend time in the Word everyday. Mmm….everyday…not so much.
- Keep up with biweekly date nights with Nate. Yes! We’ve been killing it on the date nights!
- Deepen friendships and reach out to new people. I organized a girls night and joined MOPS and I’ve been trying to be more intentional about getting to now people I bump into at church or the library or wherever.
- Lose 30 pounds. I’m down 8 pounds so 22 more to go!
- Run another 1/2 Marathon Nope! I decided to cancel the half marathon for now. Running longer distances was aggravating my IT band so I decided that I want to stick to fun runs and shorter distances! This fits better with my life right now and with my plan to lose weight. Sometimes doing longer distances just doesn’t mix well with weight loss and I really want my main focus to be on losing weight and fat.
Speaking of, here is a selfie from early January and one I took on Sunday. My face definitely looks thinner to me! Sometimes it’s hard to tell because the changes are happening so gradually, BUT they are happening!
- 50% pageview increase. Uh, yeah! I’ve seen a lot of growth already in this and I’ve actually exceeded my goal! THANK YOU for reading and sharing my blog posts with your friends!
- Earn $500 a month from blog. March was the first month I made $500 from my blog! Whuuuttt!?! It’s so cool to see my passion develop into a business. I made an average of $400 a month in the first quarter of 2015. I hustled and have tried to write quality posts, network more, learn more about photography and apply for more opportunities that seem like a good fit.
- Save $8,000. We are making good progress and were able to save $400 a month and we will be getting a boost from our tax return and selling a couple things we’ve had in storage. That mom-mobile is in sight. Haha!
- Get crafty! Yes!! I’ve made a wreath, redid a photo frame, made a tea towel and this week I did a cool window picture frame thing. It’s been fun to get in touch with this side! Nate and I have big plans for pallet deck furniture too!
- Go on vacation. Like a real “just us” vacation. We are going to Louisville in two weeks!! Yay! We are so excited to get away and experience this fun, family-friendly city!
Goals for April:
- Continue losing weight, averaging 1 pound a week.
- Finish reading the book of John (in the Bible).
- Go on that vacation and have a blast!
Two Challenges for April:
I’m excited to be a part of the Rock Your Core challenge hosted by some of my awesome Fit Friends! It includes ab workouts, cardio challenges and healthy recipes!
I’m going to be participating in this to help clean up my eats, but this will not be a perfect month. I totally plan on eating some yummy treats during Easter and on our vacation (within my points budget of course!). But I definitely want to work on cutting out the junk and focusing on the real, whole good stuff!
I’d love if you join me on either of these challenges! You can use the hashtags to follow along and get inspired by other people who are rockin their core and cleaning up their eats!
Keep pressing into those 2015 goals peeps! And don’t be shocked if your goals change as your year unfolds…just keep moving forward!
How are you doing on your 2015 goals/New Years Resolutions?
Have you quit or changed a goal?
Sooo are you joining me for the #RockYourCore or the Clean Eating challenge?
Linking up to Jess & Jill at The Fit Dish linkup!
If you like this post you may also enjoy….
How to Set Incredible New Year’s Goals (with downloadable goal sheet!)
Thanks for reading! Be sure to like, share, tweet, and pin this post if it resonated with you!