Hey there! We are in the midst of having our family up for family vacation at our camp so this is going to be a short and sweet post today! Yesterday I took a second to jot down some goals for August. Even if I don’t have tons I am just dying to accomplish, I like to write down my goals.
- Workout 25x this month (3 down, 22 to go!)
- As of today, no pop for the rest of the month. (I don’t drink it a lot, but I want to stop altogether, there really is no good reason for drinking pop.)
- Run one 5K (bringing my total to 3 this year)
- Dig deep into God’s Word. One of my friends really challenged me that God was waiting for me to “go deep” with Him. I have to make this a priority, not just to read my Bible, but to soak in the Word, listen to God and walk with Him every second of every day.
- Read two books this month.
So those are the things I want to be intentional with this month. Choosing healthy food and being fully present as a mom, wife, and friend are things that I am always working towards as well. They are just a little harder to quantify. 😉
I love fresh starts. It’s never too late to begin.
What is a goal you have for the month of August?