What if Adulting Didn’t Have to Be So Hard?
This post may contain affiliate links. Your price won’t change but it enables free content & supports our family!
No one said being an adult would be easy. Whether you are a stay-at-home mom, work outside the home, or single, “adulting” is hard. Creating a home of beauty and rest, staying on top of finances, cooking healthy meals, building into your marriage, making time for yourself–there never seem to be enough hours in the day and just gathering the information to get started making improvements seems daunting.
So if you’re like me (aka not perfect and still trying to learn how to adult well) you NEED to check out The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle! There are amazing e-books and e-courses and even special bonuses! It’s 29.95 and on sale
just till Monday, May 2nd at 11:59 pm for a FLASH SALE on June 1st & 2nd!!
It’s easy to feel discouraged that you’re not measuring up in at least one (if not more) of these areas:
1. Having enough time to do what matters.
2. Money is tight and budgeting isn’t easy.
3. Lacking peace and organization in their home. (<<yes!)
4. Amidst all that, it can feel impossible to take time to take care of YOU.
And that’s why I’m so excited to unlock all the goodies in The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle (2016 Edition) from the Ultimate Bundles team. It’s a curated collection of 93 eBooks and eCourses to give you the resources, inspiration and encouragement you need to help you win at homemaking, mothering, adulting–life.
Click here to take a look at everything that’s included in the bundle!
With this package of resources, you’ll find solutions to the above problems and more. You’ll learn:
- how to create a customized system for time management that suits your unique family
- recipes and tutorials to help you save on food, beauty, cleaning and more, as well as resources to help you really get on top of your budget
- systems and tips for decluttering your house, getting your kids to do chores, keep up with the laundry, and make your space feel cozy and beautiful
- plus, something special for you — expert teaching on self-care for tired moms, fitness ideas, weight loss tips, a life purpose workshop, and finish it up with a little adult coloring.
- and tons more…
There are so many amazing resources in this deal, but the one I’m most excited about the Cozy Minimalist Mom course from The Nester! I LOVE her style and her philosophy that home “doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful”. I’ve done her regular course and it really inspired me to create beautiful and relaxing spaces that WORK for our family. It alone is an awesome course and I’m pumped it’s part of this bundle!
In general, I love LEARNING from others about the best way to do things….reinventing the wheel is not my style. So instead of hunting all over the internet or polling your Facebook friends-why not get the answers in one place! And at 29.97 this is an amazing deal! For the price of a meal out, you get 93 eBooks and eCourses PLUS a whole bunch of bonus products that will feel like icing on the cake!
Time is running out, click here to check out The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle and get inspired, encouraged, organized and ready to tackle all your adulting! Remember though, it’s only available through Monday, May 2nd!!