Easter Weekend Recap
Hello! So I went off the interwebs for the weekend and it was a amazing–action-packed, relaxing, family-filled, great worship, and I could go on…okay here are the highlights…
- On Friday Nate and I had a couples massage! It was great, just too short! haha!
- My family got in on Friday evening to spend the weekend here on the lake!
- We went to Good Friday Service and hung out late talking.
- On Saturday morning I tackled my longest run to date! 15 miles! No denying, it was tough, but I pulled through, dug deep, and finished.
- We spent the afternoon playing games and running around the playground with this lass.
- There was napping and bowling, game-playing and just lots of hanging out.
- Then we went off to Easter morning service and a brunch buffet.
- We fed ducks and cheered on the ice melting!
- It was a fun weekend and nice to take a break from normal life and just enjoy being with the ones I love the most! Happy Easter!!
How did you spend your Easter weekend?
Looks like you had an absolutely perfect weekend. We didn’t do much to celebrate Easter, but we did enjoy the awesome weather that we had. It was in the 70s all weekend. Loved it!
Oh how nice!! We were in the upper 50s which felt like the 70s after this long winter. Glad you had a great weekend!
Amazing photos and an awesome run as well! 🙂
Thank you! There were a lot of hills, so it was a toughy!