Hello! So I went off the interwebs for the weekend and it was a amazing–action-packed, relaxing, family-filled, great worship, and I could go on…okay here are the highlights…
- On Friday Nate and I had a couples massage! It was great, just too short! haha!
- My family got in on Friday evening to spend the weekend here on the lake!
- We went to Good Friday Service and hung out late talking.
- On Saturday morning I tackled my longest run to date! 15 miles! No denying, it was tough, but I pulled through, dug deep, and finished.
- We spent the afternoon playing games and running around the playground with this lass.
- There was napping and bowling, game-playing and just lots of hanging out.
- Then we went off to Easter morning service and a brunch buffet.
- We fed ducks and cheered on the ice melting!
- It was a fun weekend and nice to take a break from normal life and just enjoy being with the ones I love the most! Happy Easter!!
How did you spend your Easter weekend?