Welcome to Friday Loves #16! Are you ready? It’s crazy how quickly summer is coming to a close! Many of you are back in school already or preparing to do so, our last week of camp is next week, and my baby girl is almost 6 months old. I’m reminding myself to live in the moment everyday.
Essential Oils for Allergies >>>>need to do more for Nate
What It’s Like to Be a Woman at a Gym >>>super funny.
On The Go Snacking Tip >>>why didn’t I think of that?
Lemon Zucchini Bread >>>perfect way to use up all that cheap zucchini!
Lazy Day Blueberry Cobbler >>>can also be made with peaches!
- Heading to Chicago this morning to spend the day doing “downtown” Chicago stuff (Field Museum or Shedd Aquarium, possibly the Lincoln Park Zoo) and maybe doing some “suburb” Chicago stuff, namely Ikea. Love Chicago. Deep dish pizza will be happening and it will be awesome to get away as a family!
- All the love I’ve been getting over on Instagram! I’ve seen lots of new followers and lots of comments and interacting and I love it! Come be a part and enjoy a little behind the scenes look at everyday life, fitness, and food as it unfolds!
- Every moment with my little girl. I’m truly trying to live her babyhood in the moment,not wishing back or wishing ahead. Every day is a gift and every stage brings so many blessings.
- The dresser that is finally finished for Layla! We painted it and replaced all the hardware. Looks so cute! So finally her nursery is really complete. Nate and I also repainted the small 3 drawer chest and refinished it’s hardware. Also, note the sweet lil papoose all snuggled in her big bed.
- Summer glorious summer! And I don’t mind a bit that it is a cool one! #hoodiesallyearround
What are you loving this week?
What is your can’t miss Chicago to-do?