Friday Loves: #37
Yay Friday!! Hope your day is off to a great start! We’ve had a cuddly morning around our house which was wonderful! And I’m enjoying the sunshine with my mug of joe before moving on to tackle laundry and grocery shopping today. Welcome to Friday Loves: #37
- Salted Chocolate Almond Bars–These look soo good! I’m craving the chocolate and salty combo!
- Easy Microwave Potato Chips–I love doing baked potato chips, but these are perfect if you are in a rush!
- Apple Baked Oatmeal–I made this for MOPS on Thursday and it was soo good! I swapped cinnamon/sugar for the caramel topping, but I just love baked oatmeal!
- Now that I’m running more again I really want a fancy GPS watch. I think I want the Polar M400 with heart rate monitor, but it is pricy. Decisions, decisions! I just need to bite the (expensive) bullet and go for it.
- 5 Ways to Have More Fun with Your Workouts–Cause if it’s not fun, you’re not going to do it!
- Truths About Running for Weight Loss–While you absolutely can run to lose weight when you get into longer distances (1 hour plus) you aren’t going to have the same weight loss results. This article helped confirm my plan to NOT do a half marathon this spring and focus instead on weight loss and running shorter distances.
- Girls night out. Last night went shopping and to fro-yo with friends! It was so nice to get out and shop without wrangling a baby/toddler.
- I also spent seriously too much money at Ulta…that store is kryptonite to me! But I got a new foundation and Benefit’s Porefessional minimizing creaml, which is absolutely fantastic. It makes any makeup look way better and I can’t believe I’ve gone this long without getting it again.
- Warm weather. I feel like I could say this a million times and it will not get old! I love that my Michigan is starting to thaw….and that sunshine feels awesome! I can’t wait to get our grill out! I’m also already thinking about planting a little garden…nothing too crazy…maybe zucchini, tomatoes, green peppers, green beans, and snap peas. And maybe squash or pumpkins. Maybe our garden won’t be so little! Haha!
- My baby girl. I know I’m a gushing, proud mama, but seriously, this cutie melts my heart! It is so amazing to see her developing into her own little person. One of my favorite things now is dancing with her! She’s such a cute dancer!
Hope you have a great weekend! What are you loving this week? Friday Loves: #37
Linking up to Friday Favorites and Five Things Friday and Fitness Friday!
In case you missed it:
5 Pieces of Encouragement and Motivation for Your Monday
5 Ways to Support Your Favorite Blogger.
(I guess 5 was the number of the week! lol!)
That oatmeal looks delicious! Thanks for the blog post shout out! Have a good weekend!
My pleasure! That post was a great read!
A girl who goes to my Moms group works at Ulta and she shared lots of make-up tips today. I learned a lot… but lets be honest… I knew nothing before.
Haha! I definitely get stuck in a makeup rut and I’m brand loyal to few things. Unfortunately the foundation I bought was a powder and when I got it home it was all broken!! 🙁 So now I have to take it back, which is 30 minutes away and I have to go with Layla, so should be interesting…
So glad I found your blog! new follower
So glad you’re here Jessica!!
Your little girl is adorable. I’m the mom of 16 and 18 year olds and I still gush. Watching them grow and learn is one of the many great things about being a mom. The firsts so fun to see happen!
Thanks for linking up with Fitness Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for the shout-out Kate on my Microwave Potato Chips! I am absolutely loving your collection of Friday Loves! What a fun list! Following!
Absolutely! I make them in my oven a lot but doing them in the microwave is genius! Thanks for stopping by!