What Worked this Week?
- Daily Activity—I really upped my fitness routine this week and I loved it!
- Filling up on fruits and veggies.
- Honestly tracking, even when I really, really didn’t want to know how many points were in that slice of pizza. Or the 4th slice of pizza. 😛
Last Week’s Goals:
- Exercise 5 Days—Knocked it out of the park! I had some sort of “activity” everyday this week. It wasn’t always a killer workout (a couple times it was), but all those extra steps and movements add up!
- Continue eating 3+ veggies per day—I ate at least 3 veggies everyday. My veggie high for the week was 6!
- Drink 6 glasses of liquid each day—Um, I didn’t do so well at tracking this, but I did track 3 days of 6 liquids. The other days, I’m not sure.
- Track everyday!—YUP!!
Were Past Obstacles Handled as Planned?
- Obstacle: Food at Grandpa’s 75th Birthday party
- Solutions: drink water constantly, make a plate, don’t nibble, eat 1 small or 1/2 piece of cake, use activity points earned earlier at work day.
- How’d it go? Ok. I tried to stay busy talking, so I wouldn’t get bored and start eating! I tracked everything and overall thought I handled the night well.
- Obstacle: Late nights at work
- Solutions: plan meals, use crockpot for 2 dinners
- How’d it go? We ordered pizza Monday night. Nate fixed dinner Tuesday night. We really need to get our family dinners back on track. Or on track in the first place.
- Obstacle: Youth Group party Sunday night
- Solution: Eat beforehand, drink water throughout the night, take long walk Sunday afternoon.
- How’d it go? Not too bad. I ate a small portion of the meal because I ran out of time to eat beforehand. Tracked everything.
Exercise Plan vs. Actual October 28-Nov 3
- Friday: 2 mile run Actual: Weights and 1 mile run
- Saturday: Actual: Workday (painting, pulling nails, etc.)
- Sunday: Actual: Walk
- Monday: Actual: Weights
- Tuesday: Run 2 miles Actual: Run 2.5 miles, Walk 1 mile
- Wednesday: Actual: Weights
- Thursday: Run 2 miles Actual: Walk 1 mile, Turbojam
The Payoff: Down 3 lbs!!! Feeling great! Fueling my body with fruits and veggies! Loving my run! Not regretting eating a bucket of candy on Halloween!