So I decided to go back to an old school evaluating and planning post on Saturdays, a Saturday Weight Loss Summary, if you will. It’s mostly just for me to keep track of where I’ve been and where I’m going on this post-baby weight loss journey/wandering through the wilderness.
Saturday Weight Loss Summary
Good Things from Last Week:
- I tracked everyday and stayed under my points budget even through a visit from family where it could have been easy to say “oh well” and give up.
- 3 workouts completed (not the highest quality, but they are in the books.)
Not So Good Things from Last Week:
I went up a pound. But it’s okay—the scale is only one measurement of success. I keep telling myself this.
Goals for Next Week:
- Continue honest tracking
- Drink 8+ glasses of water each day
- 5 Workouts using the Summer Shred from last year which focuses on HIIT and Strength training
Obstacles to Achieving my Goals:
- Scheduling “issues” with Layla—Either wake up early and work out or work out during her naps.
- Eating a lot of meals at camp—Fill up on a salad first; then go back and eat “main dish”. Skip dessert unless it is really, really, to-die-for good.
Exercise Plan for Upcoming Week:
Sunday: Long walk (Active Recovery)
Monday: HIIT Workout from Summer Shred
Tuesday: Strength Workout
Wednesday: HIIT Workout
Thursday: Fartlek Run
Friday: Strength Workout
Hopefully you have a great weekend! Layla and I have gone for two great walks and she is already getting lots of love from our summer staff.