This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GrabAWetOnes #CollectiveBias
The snow is falling and the germs are spreading! We are definitely in the thick of cold and flu season and I am trying super hard to stay healthy during cold and flu season and keep my family healthy! To do that I am focusing on:
- Taking a multivitamin every day
- Eating 6 servings of fruits and veggies (more heavy towards the fruits thanks to pregnancy aversions)
- Drinking lots of water (close to 100 ounces). When I’m starting to feel sick I also drink a lot of tea to get in the liquids, I’m not sure if it truly helps, but I’m all for the placebo effect when it helps me!
- Sanitizing and washing my hands when we are out and about. Did you know germs spread most rapidly from touching your hands to your face? Got to keep those hands clean!
There are so many places to pick up germs, especially with a little one–the grocery store, church, the library, playdates–I decided to create a little kit that I can throw in my diaper bag, purse, or car while we are out and about to combat cold and flu season on different fronts.
To make your own Cold and Flu Combat Kit you’ll need:
- Small bag or pouch (I used a makeup sample bag I had on hand, a pencil bag, or even a small plastic zipped bag would work.)
- Wet Ones Antibacterial Travel Pack or Wet Ones Singles
- Cold and flu medication, cough drops, essential oils or whatever you prefer to help fight your cold and flu!
- Hand sanitizer (your hands can never be too clean!)
Assemble your cold and flu essentials and place them in your pouch starting with the largest item. I realized I couldn’t fit the Wet Ones travel pack in my cute little bag at this point so I switched it out for the Wet Ones Singles. Both are antibacterial which is great because they kill 99.99% of germs, plus they are easy to get in the hard to reach areas like between the fingers on a squirmy toddler. I added a few cold medications and cough drops so I’ll always be prepared, plus tissues and extra hand sanitizer.
I love having everything that I need to prevent and treat cold and flu symptoms right in one handy little place! I can easily move it between my purse and diaper bag too. I also put a travel pack of Wet Ones in my van because we always have sticky messes in there and I’m sure the germs are running rampant. It feels good to be prepared and stocked up for cold and flu season!
[tweetthis remove_twitter_handles=”true”]Create your own Cold and Flu Combat Kit from @katemoving Plus tips for staying healthy during cold and flu season! [/tweetthis]
I picked up my Wet Ones during a Target run. They are located near the paper towels and they also have a few of them up near the checkout registers. Right now Target Cartwheel offer of 15% Off Wet Ones Travel Packs or Wet Ones Big Ones running 12/27-1/23. It’s a great time to stock up so you’re sure to be ready to beat germs!
How do you combat cold and flu season? What Wet Ones product would help you most to stop the spread of germs?