Pumpkin Pie Bites are delicious and healthy bits of heavenly goodness! Perfect for snacking, they are portable and taste almost like a little bite of pumpkin cheesecake. Low carb, gluten-free, sugar-free and so easy to make!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy to learn more.
I’m not a keto girl, but I’m a big fan of these little pumpkin pie bites that are very keto-ish. I love that they are low carb because I’m continually working hard to stabilize my blood sugars, check out this post to read more my insulin resistance journey!
No matter what how you describe your eating habits you are going to love these tasty little pumpkin pie bites!
I’m a big fan of “healthy bites” recipes — they are convenient, tasty and can be made so many different ways! Two of my other favorites are:
They are so handy to have on hand for easy snacking! If you’re into easy, healthy recipes be sure to grab your FREE WEEK of my Real Food, Comfort Food Meal plan!
Plus amazingly, super simple to make too! These would be a perfect recipe to make with kids! The stirring and forming and rolling the bites is super fun for little hands.
How to Make Healthy Pumpkin Pie Bites
Simply line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. (It helps keep things from getting sticky or freezing to the sheet pan!)
Next your going to soften some cream cheese in the microwave. You can use full fat or low fat. Up to your preference!
Then add in your almond flour, sverve sweetener, and spices.
You can mix it up by hand with a scraper or in your stand mixer. (I’m obsessed with my butter yellow Kitchenaid!)
Then form into 8 balls and place on your prepared cookie sheet.
Mix up your topping and roll the pumpkin pie bites around in it until thoroughly coated.
Pop them in the freezer for at least an hour and then dig in!
Where I get speciality ingredients for this recipe?
Swerve is a new-to-me sweetener and I really am enjoying experimenting with it! It has a nice texture and so far I don’t notice any weird aftertaste you sometimes get with sugar alternative products.
My other favorite sweetener is Stevia, but I also use maple syrup a lot in baked items! It just depends on what I’m making.
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Bites Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp Sverve granular sugar
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Sverve granular sugar
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, microwave cream cheese for about 30 seconds to make it soft.
- Add in swerve, almond flour, and pumpkin pie spice and combine fully.
- Roll into 8 balls and place them on a sheet pan.
- Mix topping in a small bowl and roll each of the 8 fat bombs to coat.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour and then enjoy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 131Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 3g
To make this recipe you may need…
- Sverve sweetener — Can’t beat Prime shipping either!
- Cotton and cute apron — Spills happen. I like to stay covered, even when I’m whipping up something easy like this pumpkin bites recipe.
- Vibrant mixing bowls — Such a cute, multi-size set perfect for mixing up a quick recipe.