Why I Love Runnerbox
Hey! Do you remember back in January when I reviewed Runnerbox and then gave one of you awesome folks a chance to with a one of your own?!? I really liked the Runnerbox I received and wanted to take another second to tell you about some of the new things happening over at Runnerbox.com and some more reasons why I love Runnerbox.
First, let’s break down the boxes
- There is the classic box for runners that is shipped bimonthly. Mine contained well over the $20 value in running gear and products
- There is the classic box for triathletes filled with the same great supplements and gear, but especially designed for those swimming, biking AND running!
- There is a new monthly runner box that is a bit smaller and only $10 a month—so it comes more often, which is great, especially if you love get packages in the mail like I do! So basically you get less, but you get it more often.
- They also have just released a new gluten-free box! There are so many people that have reactions or sensitivities to gluten and so many people avoiding wheat in general because it is so hard to find non-GMO wheat out there! I’m personally trying to eliminate grains in general during my last meal of the day and have switched to gluten-free cereal in the morning in an attempt to make small shifts towards a Paleo lifestyle. I love that Runnerbox is ahead of the curve when it comes to offering a gluten free subscription box for athletes!
Second, some reasons why I love Runnerbox.
- I literally had to fight my husband for some of the products in the box! They were great just for general health and wellness—there were lots of natural energy boosters in the box which was great for Nate and I both.
- The products lasted. I used them for three long runs and I would have used them longer, but I totally ate some during the midweek when I was dragging after work. (Energy gels work for that too!)
- They were good quality. There were no cheap, shady, or off-brand supplements or supports. There were honey stingers, extreme sport beans, Accel gel, and picky bars to name a few!!
- Obviously, one of the greatest things about Runnerbox is you can sample all these great, different running products and see what works for you as a refuel or supplement or just a product in general. You may find something you LOVE that you would have never tried if it wasn’t literally mailed to your door!
- Also, I love Runnerbox because it is a Michigan-based company. And you know Pure Michigan is where it is at!
If you want to stay up to date on all the goings on, giveaways,and deals from Runnerbox follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. And be sure to check out one of Runnerbox’s great products for yourself—you won’t regret it!
Which box would you pick? I’d love to try the gluten-free box!
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be a good fit for my readers. As always, all thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.
Love that they have a gluten free option!
Seems like a really cool concept! I am not sure if I would ever use everything that comes in a Runner Box because I am pretty picky about what products I use.
Yes, I agree that if you ALREADY know what you like and want to stick with it then it is probably not for you.
Honestly, I would love to try either one! Sorry, it’s just so hard to pick between them. I think it’s awesome that they have a gluten free box which i have had to cut out gluten from time to time. It goes in cycles for me and I have noticed I feel much better when I don’t consume it. I just started running with my hubby almost 2 years ago so I’m still a newbie when it comes to products geared for runner thus I’d want both!
Yeah I can completely understand wanting it all! And I’m sure with your husband being a runner too you would need it!
I’d be all about the $10 a month box. Cool deal.
Yeah, I like that they have two options!
:O I didn’t know they are Michigan based. I miss home so much 🙁
Yeah isn’t that great? Whereabouts in Michgan are you from?