Mother’s Day is sneaking closer and I can tell you from experience you don’t want to forget to buy your mama a mother’s day present! My mom loves to receive plants and flowers (for planting in her yard, garden, and porches) for Mother’s Day and a heartfelt card is never out of place. If you’re feeling unsure of what to get your mom or you want to pass on some hints to your kids or spouse here are some Mother’s Day gift ideas for you.
- Mama Bear sweatshirt — Expensive, but LOVE.
- Kendra Scott “Elle” Drop Earrings –I’m kind of obsessed with my brother’s girlfriend’s pair and want to copy her.
- Spring-colored Crossbody bag — Love the color and function of this bag!
- Refresh her family photos with new pictures and frames! My favorite place to order high quality prints is Mpix.com, it comes highly recommended from my photographer friends.
- Speaking of photographer friends, organizing a family photo shoot is a great gift as well!
- Garmin Vivosmart — My mother’s day present last year! Get message alerts and more on your wrist, plus steps and mileage.
- Floral Be Still Mug from Kristen Schmucker — Pair with her favorite tea or coffee
- ESV Journaling Bible & Staedtler Color Pen set — These pens are supposedly THE best for adult coloring and journaling.
- A fun activity to do together! Most moms LOVE spending time with their children…a fitness class, wine & canvas event, basketweaving, take her to a local art exhibit or craft fair.
- Initial Necklace— Love this! You can also add charms later.
- Calia by Carrie Underwood Floral panel printed capris — Cute and comfy for running or just hanging out around the house.
- Beautiful Art Print- Take Heart from True Cotton Art — Love this shop, so many beautiful choices.
- Flowers and other plants for the yard or garden. Bonus points for helping plant them!
Hopefully this mother’s day gift guide will get your creative juices flowing and may even save some shopping headaches since most of these products can be bought online! I love thoughtful and beautiful gifts for mother’s day, but the most important thing to keep in mind is “What would YOUR mom love?”. The thing that may mean the most may be spending the day with her or a sweet letter thanking her for all she’s done for you.
Also, this mother’s day gift guide isn’t JUST for moms! While being a mom is a huge role Mother’s Day is also a great time to appreciate a mentor, mother-in-law, special friend, aunt or anyone who has stepped into a “mothering” role in your life. Or heck, buy your own present, sign your kids name on it and call it good!
[tweetthis]Mother’s Day Gift Guide-Something beautiful for every special woman in your life! [/tweetthis]
What has been your favorite Mother’s Day gift? Is there someone you honor on Mother’s Day besides your mom?