Hey there! Hope you are having a great Friday! Just thought I would pop in and share a few things going on around here this week!
5 things happening in my life right now…
- We are getting on a little bit of a stable-ish routine with Barrett, praise the Lord! I use the structure Eat/Wake/Sleep via the Baby Whisperer and Babywise and he is on a 3 hour schedule, waking up generally once at night to eat. I kind of thrive on routine and so does Layla and little Barrett seems to like it too. Layla slept through the night around 2-2 1/2 months so I’m hoping he follows suit.
- The weather here in Michigan is FINALLY warming up! We’ve been able to grill out a couple times and are soaking up the warmer days in the yard and playground. If you’re looking for some awesome grilling recipes check out my Mouthwatering Burger Roundup! Yum!
- Next week my husband Nate’s parents are coming to visit for the week. We are excited to see them and get to do some fun touristy/special things in our area.
- At the end of next week our camp gets started training summer staff and we are launched into another season of camp ministry! Summer is a lot of fun at a family camp and I know Layla will have a blast going to toddler class, enjoying the beach and splashpad, and having the attention of lots of college students! Thank goodness she is social and outgoing–she thrives on this time!
- I’ve been cleared to workout postpartum and I’m already in full planning mode for the 21 Day Fix Challenge group my sister and I are hosting starting May 31! The 21 Day Fix focuses on cleaning eating in healthy portions and short, effective 30 minute workouts–it’s going to be a lot of fun and we are going to have a Facebook group for extra accountability, encouragement and maybe even some prizes! If you want to be a part this weekend is the last chance to get your materials in time to start with us, so let me know if you want to join up with this awesome group!
And 5 links for you to check out this weekend…
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
What is one thing you’re looking forward to this weekend?